[Magdalen] Rant

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Feb 26 01:37:44 UTC 2015

It really is amazing.  I didn’t get Marcy admitted to Hospice for that reason, but the fact is, we will now pay a LOT less for her care because of Medicare.  That includes supplies like gloves, chux, Depends, syringes for giving her her meds and hydration (G-tube), etc.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net