[Magdalen] Life's challenges

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:11:24 UTC 2015

Thanks, Cady and Susan.  Anybody want 14 IKEA 'Billy' bookcases, tall
and short?  And downstairs I have 7 more, one tall and 6 short.  Some of
you know exactly how many books that means.  Oh, another two double ones
in the garage with all my childhood books. Anyone interested in horses????

I'm still in the shock of the time being NOW, but I'll survive.  I
always do; I just need time to react and regain my balance.  Funnily
enough, my brother has just announced he's getting married in June. He
is going to keep his house  and I can certainly be there as a renter,
either short term while I think 'what next'? or longer if that works.
At least that's an option and I won't end up out in the snow with a
shopping cart!

Marion, a pilgrim