[Magdalen] Hospice Lesson #8

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:09:51 UTC 2015

She was confronted by someone who needed a religious view very different
from hers, and she was able to bridge that difference and find a common
language, and an affirmation of the awesome God that poor fellow is
seeking.

Folks who do people care have a few events somewhat similar to this, not
terribly often, but when they happen to you, it can keep you going for a
long time, and you do not forget that person for the rest of your life.

I really think that sometimes the Spirit just breathes a little special
something to us and makes us an instrument of the message of grace.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente