[Magdalen] RIP Leonard Nimoy

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 00:30:50 UTC 2015

Glorified and sanctified be G-d's great name throughout the world which He
has created according to His will. May He establish His kingdom in your
lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of
Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen. May His great name be blessed
forever and to all eternity. Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted,
extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the name of the Holy One,
blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations
that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen. May there be abundant
peace from heaven, and life, for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen. He
who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and
for all Israel; and say, Amen. (Mourner's Kaddish)