[Magdalen] New workplace

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:54:11 UTC 2015

$$$$$! :)

Actually, there is a condo building within the Illinois Center
complex; we have a friend who had a very nice studio apartment there,
with a view across the river (he used to have binoculars with which to
peer into the guest rooms at the Sheraton over there). Nothing like
living where you work.

I should keep tabs on special rates at the Radisson Blu hotel in the
Aqua building, just to stay there one night and experience the place.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA