[Magdalen] Happy New Year 2015

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 05:12:38 UTC 2015

No TV here, so no ball drop, but also no gunfire nor fireworks for the first time in recent memory. A nearby neighbor has a fireworks license and usually put up a display at his place, which I can see through the trees, but nothing tonight and no preliminary test displays over the last couple of days. He may be doing the big show for First Night in Charlottesville. Whatever the reason, my dog thanks him for the absence if fireworks!