[Magdalen] Huguenot Heritage.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:52:30 UTC 2015

We had an exchange student at staying at my house during my senior year of
high school.  A brilliant student (he would have said not so) and an
impressive athlete. Having only experience with other sports, he made the
varsity football team and was an impressive presence on the field.  Had
never played football before. Fascinating fellow. He seldom talked about
his country because he disagreed with apartheid, but was careful not to
rock the boat, I think.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente