[Magdalen] Church layouts, was Re: Religion Without God

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:34:50 UTC 2015

Our little church in Cold Lake is already decorated as Anglo Catholic.  The
Statues are wood in front. The back one is painted. Mike removed the
stations put back for Lent left then when someone said something.  The main
crosses plain brass. the was a nice crucifix by saccrustry door he took it
down to lessen the  Anglo effect.  i decided not to argue it was the only
item he could remove & felt strongly about it.