[Magdalen] CORRECTION ! - was Home from trip, w/ Update (some Good, some Bad, news).

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 1 20:09:06 UTC 2015

On 01/01/2015 19:28, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> Thanks.  But do remember it's like Korea with politeness.  All armistice, no peace treaty.

Granted, but at least you are able to talk about what matters most at
this time - your mother.  That is essential to being able to maintain at
least a facade if cooperation and agreement when it comes to planning
her funeral when the pair of you will be on show to others.

I know that sounds a bit blunt, but it is important.  Afterwards, as you
say, you can each go your own way when there is nothing (apart from
shared blood) to tie you together.

Roger