[Magdalen] Kaeton's commentary

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 2 01:12:31 UTC 2015

Hit and Run is one thing, but it doesn’t tell the entire story for sure.

I really think we need to get the entire investigation first. Given the number
of deaths from manic bicyclists  who ignore basic traffic laws (certainly
reflected in pedestrian deaths and injuries as well of some deaths of bicyclists
by automobile) there may be more to the story.

My experience in NYC tells me that police enforcement of cyclists is mostly
non-existent, and if traffic laws were enforced, some would spend the night at
Rikers.

Jim Guthrie