[Magdalen] Singing the new year in

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:00:44 UTC 2015

I would love to, but since my multiple surgeries in 2012 my breath control
has gone totally out the window and nothing I can do will bring it back. I
have, with much regret, given up singing except as part of the
congregation. It was a major part of my life for many years but sadly is
now a minor part. I miss it.