[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 3 01:33:57 UTC 2015

An unopened glass jar of same,... how long will it last?  I have a jar that had the "20XX" date obscured on the day I bought it, but I suspect it was 2014.  Meaning, of course, in that case I'm sure it's still good.  But what if earlier?  I'm buying a new jar tonight to go with hotdogs, in case this one shouts my name upon its being opened, but still.  One would think, being fermented and factory-sealed, it would be fine, even if a couple years past.