[Magdalen] Worst Cooks in America.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 3 03:14:09 UTC 2015

A soon-upcoming series on Food Network.  Can't wait.  I know there'll be some comedic stretching of the truth, but I find the commercial with the lady who says [the thing she was making with eggs] came out crunchy, because she thought the shells were the egg whites, ... rings a bell for me with a lady I used to work with.  She and her family made tamales, once, and that was it.  I asked why.  She said they just couldn't cut through or eat the corn husks.