[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 03:35:36 UTC 2015

Susan, have you tried taking Lactaid tablets before you eat dairy products?  My daughter was lactose intolerant for several years and carried these with her to take before eating or drinking dairy products.
Interestingly, when she became pregnant, the lactose intolerance disappeared and has never returned!