[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:10:14 UTC 2015

​
On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 6:55 AM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:

> From: Charles Wohlers
>
>> deteriorate, but it won't make you sick). Canned sauerkraut, because it's
>> quite acidic, should be good for longer than that.
>>

> I know we have an interest in things eternal, but canned sauerkraut?

We are testing another definition of eternity: two people and a ham.
Sliced off a piece on New Year's and found it was about half ham and half
fat.  I wouldn't ordinarily, but this time, I plowed in.  My spouse says
that it's okay because you are supposed to eat rich, fatty foods on New
Years in the hope of having a nice rich new year...

[hey, it works for me]

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente