[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:08:12 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jim!
Since this recipe is translated by Google, it is very funny in places. I think my favorite line comes where the author of the recipe is touting his cookbook and says, "It will be an honor for me to reside in your bookcase."
That said, I may try these--they sound good. I will, however, probably substitute Crisco for lard...