[Magdalen] Seven with one blow!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:26:39 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, this bug, which is particularly nasty, is gender-neutral toward its victims.

I have a business trip coming up this week (Thursday to the following
Tuesday). I hate business travel. Far be it from me, though, to hope a
flu bug prevents me from going.

Actually, as far as business travel goes, it could be worse, and it's
only five days. And the people I work with are reasonable. Getting
this over with and on with some long-delayed vacation time will be
much better than a bout with the flu, I'm sure.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA