[Magdalen] coffee

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:53:00 UTC 2015

I was referring to that stuff in the little tiny keggettes (kerig or
keurrigh or whatever). I might like the stuff if it tasted good which it
doesn't, and the wait time for poor, weak dishwater/coffee makes it a
no-brainer. I keep trying to think of a way to trash the kuerrigh koffee
maker at the keyboard player of our group. We have a ten minute wait just
to get coffee after our rehearsal, and all of us have long drives home.

Actually, it's longer than ten minutes.  I think it takes about three
minutes for each single cup.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente