[Magdalen] coffee

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:54:34 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-03, at 7:41 PM, James Handsfield wrote:

> Less wasteful than brewing a pot of coffee and throwing half of it out when it hasn’t been consumed.

Black and Decker makes a one cup coffee maker with reusable filter. Makes one good size cup of coffee in about a minute. Use any coffee ground for a filter. I think I paid $ 12.99 for mine. I wipe the filter out with a bit of paper towel to make sure the oils left behind are gone. It makes a single great cup of coffee for a whole lot less than one of those machines -- with a lot less fuss.

love and blessings
Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148