[Magdalen] coffee

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:30:58 UTC 2015

On my own time at home, I'm a tea drinker -- Tetley's Regular, please --
bag in mug, except at breakfast time when I'm sitting in bed with my tea
pot and the two newspapers.

However, I got a Tassimo and a supply of coffees for the occasional
visitor.  Works just fine and solves the problem nicely;  I'm the
world's worst coffee maker.  I'm happy to drink coffee away from home.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....