[Magdalen] coffee

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:19:02 UTC 2015

Dan, get one you can clean by removing the grinding 'bowl'.... mine is okay
but I have to  brush it out after use...  a friend has a kitchen aid with a
stainless steel 'bowl' and a pulse button and it is wonderful and can be
used for other things as well (nuts, seeds, etc). The nicest thing is the
'bowl' and blade come out of the device so they can be washed.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck