[Magdalen] Epiphany

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:28:29 UTC 2015

There is a lot to be said for working with the readers in an ongoing
fashion so that they _can_ cope better with Paul.  The Readers and
Intercessors are my responsibility.   So much depends on their also
bothering to familiarize themself with the reading and what is being
said beforehand, not just glancing at it before the service, if that!
Nobody _taught_ me to read well, not at seminary or otherwise.  It comes
with interest and the desire to do ever better.  There are excellent
books on the subject.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....