[Magdalen] Down and Up We Go.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:43:34 UTC 2015

Well, in contrast to nearly everyone I know, my range has actually gotten a little higher over the past few years. I've always been a second soprano, generally eschewing anything above that f'.  But now I can usually hit an a' fairly consistently, if I need to. I still sing second in our choral group, though, whenever the sops divide.