[Magdalen] Epiphany

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:00:12 UTC 2015

My experience here in Houston is that  (feast of) Epiphany is celebrated the
Sunday before the feast, if not on the 6th. I always thought it was because
otherwise we would be behind the synch of the readings for the season after
Epiphany which vary in number each year depending on the moon... I mean
Lent/Easter <gdr>.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com