[Magdalen] Epiphany

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:06:20 UTC 2015

At my former church we celebrated Epiphany on 'the day' only when it was on
a Sunday or when we had assistant rectors who were generally gung-ho... to
do so. Our rector of 20 years did not ever celebrate it on a non Sunday.
Mileage varies in this dio, but most TEC churches I'm aware of that no not
celebrate on a weekday 6th, celebrate the Sunday before.

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck