[Magdalen] whirled peas (was Re: coffee)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:14:03 UTC 2015

This reminds me of Senator Goldwater appearing on Laugh-in.  In the middle
of an unrelated skit, he suddenly just popped up on the screen, said, "I
had nothing to do with this," and disappeared.
The queasy direction this thread is taking (not takei-ing) causes me
(uuurphhh) discomfort.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente