[Magdalen] Update (was Prayer request)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 6 21:49:48 UTC 2015

I am delighted it went well and agree it would be good for Kristin to be
seen there more regularly.

I am not a musician but agree that there are hymns which are better
suited to a more percussive accompaniment than the organ supplies. There
is little you can do about it if that is the hymn chosen and the organ
is the only accompaniment available.

Roger