[Magdalen] Epiphany

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:49:29 UTC 2015

Yeah, it does seem like a lot. I try to go about 15, though. It seems to
make a big difference, especially with a reading like that darned Ephesians
one from last Sunday, which has such long sentences with many subordinate
clauses. (When I was preparing for it I thought about diagramming one or
two of them, but it gave me a headache.)