[Magdalen] photo software?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:52:51 UTC 2015

Does anyone have a 'free' photo software online program that they recommend?
I DO NOT want to do online sharing or posting so have avoided Google, Picasa
and Flicker as I DO NOT want these photos 'out there'. What I want to do is
size editing, - cropping a picture the way I want it and then be able to
load it on an album page without creating distortion, or the surprise that
it no longer looks like what it appeared to be...

I've been trying to use one of the online photo albums, but when I download
the pix I've cropped in my window's gallery, they show up distorted or only
a fraction of the image when I finished cropping it.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck