[Magdalen] Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:21:22 UTC 2015

Plus "Enterprise picks you up" (within reason).
Safe travel and successfully repair.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2015, at 12:15 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Leaving tomorrow morning for Reno/Sparks to drop off my Enterprise rental and pick up my new-engined car.  The Happy is that I only now know there's an Enterprise office literally across the street from where the car's at.  I get to drop off, walk across the street, and pick up.  Even on Saturday, if it takes till then to be done (more of the Happy, as Enterprise is open all weekend).  The only potential snag is that there's a bolt size discrepancy that will hopefully be resolved sooner than later.  They're still mostly confident I'll be able to pick it up late tomorrow afternoon.

I'll not remind Mom I'm coming, as, if she remembers I said it, she'll only worry about my arrival, considering what happened last time.