[Magdalen] Epiphany

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:23:04 UTC 2015

There certainly seem to be plenty of books about what's so great about
Paul and why his writings are canonical. I'm thinking of N T Wright's
big opus on Paul as one recent example. I'm sure the answers don't
include "because every line he wrote is as true and to be firmly
believed as every line of the Gospels." :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA