[Magdalen] Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:14:18 UTC 2015

Are you sure??? My State Farm policy of a few dollars extra a year would and did cover rental for a totaled engine

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2015, at 2:38 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> I rented in Houston for $10 a day a few years ago. I
asked why...they said, "The computer gave you a deal based on low
demand today." I'll take it!<<<

Mine, because of high demand (12/30, took them hours to find one in all of Reno), is $62.50/day.  And since I wasn't involved in "an accident", State Farm's car rental perk doesn't apply.