[Magdalen] Epiphany

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 00:46:05 UTC 2015

On 08/01/2015 21:39, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> I agree. I used to be very aware of what an anti-female guy Paul was, right
> up to the time I read his letters in seminary.

I think he got a bad rap on that.  If you look at the passages where he
talks about the relationships between husbands and wives, parents and
children, masters and slaves you will find he spends twice as long
talking about the responsibilities of husbands, parents and masters than
he does about wives, children and slaves.

Roger