[Magdalen] Epiphany

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:50:22 UTC 2015

Ann, I apologize for misreading your earlier post. I didn't realize you were just responding to Jay, and I took your comment to indicate that folks who aren't fond of Paul only feel that way because they don't understand him...as more enlightened people do. And I heard that as rather condescending.
Grace