[Magdalen] How cold is cold?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:41:59 UTC 2015

In  high 30s here but raining. It's supposed to stay above freezing and I hope the temp holds - ice spells disaster here.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:10 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

So, we've survived the freeze.  Today will hit a high of 56 F...5 out of
next 10 nights will be at or below freezing.  Even though I am a child of
the South, I believe weather should be cold in the winter.  (Cold is
relative to climate.)

Ginga