[Magdalen] Accommodation in New York City

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:47:50 UTC 2015

Ian- look into Airbnb online. It is a multi-member group of people who 'let out' rooms. A modern internet version of guest house or B&B although I'm not sure if it includes b'fast. I'm staying with someone for two nights next week near Boston.
Did you ever follow up with The Leo House?
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone