[Magdalen] Prayers...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:38:25 UTC 2015

I was knocked down by a car in the grocery store parking lot that turned
the corner too tight.  I didn't exactly slip on ice, just to clarify.
Thank goodness there was no real speed.  Funnily enough, yesterday was
the one year anniversary of my granddaughter  (16) suffering a more
serious concussion from the same sort of thing in Toronto.  I had a CAT
scan when I first was taken to hospital, kept in overnight and until a
24 hr later CAT scan then was allowed to go home until I was called back
in this morning for an MRI, results being sent to my dr who isn't in
this afternoon,  Just great!  I can't drive until and unless the MRI
says so.

Thanks for your prayers, folks.  Next Friday I have to drive out of town
for my divorce Case Conference.  It never rains but it pours!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....  I do try!