[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:36:38 UTC 2015

Some years ago, when I was Dean of our region, I told the Bishop of my concern about one of our clergy and his possible alcoholism.  As far as I knew, nothing ever happened. Then later, as concern arose in the congregation, the senior warden refused to consider going to the Bishop, having an intervention, etc.
TUrned out the senior warden had some family members with alcoholism, which probably accounted for the reluctance. The priest eventually retired.