[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 23:15:51 UTC 2015

Others have commented about the allegations of DUI but I totally agree
with Susan. I recall when I was in the US in the Fall that I saw a
number of roadside ads with the simple message that texts can lead to
wrecks. There will be clear records as to whether Bishop Cook was
texting just before hitting Mr Palermo.  If she was then that is
appalling judgement on her part.  She was within a very few minutes of
where she could stop and attend to any urgent texts that needed her
attention.

Roger