[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 02:52:37 UTC 2015

I just rented a new Ford Fusion and it has this also. You connect your
phone via Bluetooth so you don't need to touch it.

There are buttons in the steering wheel that you press to turn the
radio on&off, to make a phone call, to turn the heat up or down.
I don't think I'll learn to use it (except for cruise control) in the time
I'll have the car, but the buttons are all there.
-M