[Magdalen] finished - The journey is almost over.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 10 04:56:32 UTC 2015

I picked up my car, with the refurbished engine, today, and Enterprise plus engine was $5,600 out the door, as it were.  Some will not remember my logic for not simply buying yet another used car.  ~5,000 vs ~$15,000, and BOTH with a used engine.  I've served my 5+ years time already.  Not again, unless absolutely necessary.  It sounds much quieter than my old one, and it's, of course, nearly new.  Just pray I get "over the mountain" on Sunday.

What a **************** ordeal.  And it ain't officially over!