[Magdalen] Accommodation in New York City

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:33:56 UTC 2015

OK looks as if I should avoid Airbnb. It seemed a good system but I did
have a hesitation about having one's own space.

I e mailed GTS in New York, to see if they offered accommodation, but sadly
they never replied...

The House of the Redeemer, which Judy refers to seems a good possible
choice, the only hesitation is its website seems to emphasise the retreat
side of things. I'd be happy to join some of the prayer times, and would
find that a bonus of a stay, but I am also visiting and doing things - I'd
not want to 'abuse' the hospitality.

Best wishes
Ian

Kind regards