[Magdalen] US Higher Education

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:18:08 UTC 2015

LOL. When I saw The Paper Chase I couldn't figure out how people
thought it was strange. Seemed like a documentary to me (except
for the foolish and shameful love interest part).

There's higher education as a business and there's higher education
that remembers its monastic roots.

Yes, I know how fortunate I was.
-M