[Magdalen] GTS

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:33:23 UTC 2015

I just saw on FB that the schedule of classes for GTS still has not been published, even though classes are to begin on the 28th, and none of the "reinstated"  faculty know what/if they'll be teaching. The Dean is away at a dean's conference.
I can't imagine how the seniors got through their GOE's last week. Clearly, we need to continue to pray for everyone in that situation.
What I still don't understand is why, if the seminary is under the jurisdiction of General Convention and the PB, something hasn't been done about this. How can students plan their lives, child care, etc. With this uncertainty?