[Magdalen] Called insurance; was Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:44:44 UTC 2015

Dawn, being a Navy brat, grew up with USAA.  When we got married, I, as her
spouse, was added to her auto policy with no difficulties.  As others have
noted, the customer service from USAA is phenomenal and far beyond the
usual customer service  other insurance companies have to offer.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon