[Magdalen] Broken records

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:15:55 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ann! Good ideas. As a matter of fact, I'm off until Jan. 26
now. Rest of this week and then the four days next week that follow
the Dr. Martin Luther King holiday. Of course, here come the usual
obligations of websites I no longer want to be responsible for, and
appointments and church things...my plan is mainly to detach. And do
some stuff I find soul-helpful. Reading is a big part of it. And time
with my dear partner. He's already starting about things I must
do...that's what I need a short break from. Just time with him, enough
of the "musts."