[Magdalen] Called insurance; was Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Tue Jan 13 05:00:14 UTC 2015

Log in on their web site, and look for car buying - it’s all set up and takes about three minutes.. They’ll direct you to a dealer.  Print the documents and go find your car.  That’s it.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net <mailto:jhandsfield at att.net>