[Magdalen] Posts from GloriaAmilftano?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Thu Jan 15 00:32:19 UTC 2015

Gloriamarie was in the pub for a while - very needy woman - complained about not having her vows recognized the same way we recognized others being ordained, etc.  We tried to keep her on as a ministry in itself, but in the end we had to remove her for the health of the pub.  Sad and difficult.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net <mailto:jhandsfield at att.net>