[Magdalen] Remarkable letter...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:57:46 UTC 2015

I had only heard of Duggar and have never seen her reality show. I've never seen ANY reality shows, and I don't understand the point of them, but that's beside the point.
But the Duggars were in the news before they went on TV, largely because of the size of their family. I think there was a story in Parade magazine at one point.

I didn't find the letter self-righteous, though I'll re-read it with that question in mind. I was struck by the way it handled the topic in language that might speak to a conservative Christian without insulting the person. And it gave me a couple of new ideas about having the conversation.