[Magdalen] Heather Cook out on bail

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:39:20 UTC 2015

There was also the general response to the Bond being set so high in
several quarters. The same day a person indicted for first degree homocide
walked out at 50k. The Magestrate followed the lead of the ( brand new)
States attorney's desire to make and example of Cook. I'll refrained from
commenting on why.

--
John Robison Asc. Episcopal Carmel St Teresa

Check out my online Book Shop:  http://astore.amazon.com/friarsrumi-20

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers